The most Beautiful Place I've ever Been

The most Beautiful Place I've ever Been
Big Sur, California

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

ICU Christmas Party at my house (Dec. 14th, 2008)


I hosted the ICU Christmas Party at my house again this year. I live so close to the hospital, so its kind of convenient for people to stop over - even after work.
I snapped some pictures before the gang arrived :)























































































































Tracey, Todd & Todd's wife, Pam.
Michelle :) Good friend!

















Mary, Brian & Tracey :)

















Michelle & I. She moved back to California now! :( Can't believe it!















Sherry & Karen :) So funny!!! They said that my camera flashed so much they felt like they were getting their mug shots done!! Ha, Ha!! :)








Dana & Val. Two of my all-time best friends!! I have worked with them for like 14 years now! Love them :)
























The group shot. Uhhhh . . . A little fuzzy, but there's my people :)














Val & Terri being silly









































Val, all tuckered out at like 1am! :)
















No comments: