The most Beautiful Place I've ever Been

The most Beautiful Place I've ever Been
Big Sur, California

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Torrey Pines Beach, Pacific Beach & La Jolla






8/2/08



Well, as usual, I went to the beach to start my day. I went to a couple of different beaches, but ended up at Torrey Pines State Beach. It is so beautiful and unspoiled there. Very peaceful!



After I left there, I went to Pacific Beach to walk around and browse the little shops along the boardwalk. There are all kinds of things to see along there. Every little thing you can imagine would be in a small beach community is there!



While there, I always have to walk out on Crystal Pier. Lots of people use it to fish off of, but there are little cottages that you can rent actually ON the pier. They are very expensive and there is a waiting list of about a year, but it would be so cool to actually have the ocean beneath you and imagine the soothing sound of the ocean as you slept!
































I could watch these surfers forever! Its so fun to watch them from the pier because you can see everything from the time they catch the wave, until they ride it in to the shore. Its a neat perspective being above them and out where they are!!


No comments: