The most Beautiful Place I've ever Been

The most Beautiful Place I've ever Been
Big Sur, California

Friday, July 25, 2008

Boating & Swimming at Berlin Lake!!




I have a friend, J. J., that I have worked with for years at the hospital. We work in different departments now, but remain good friends. Her son, Tim, owns a boat and offered to take us all out on it for the day. This past Tuesday, we took him up on it!!


Well, we started the day by going to SubWay and getting some sandwiches to take with us. We also had a couple of coolers with pop, water and snacks! Then we were ready for the day on the lake! We spent a while speeding around the lake and enjoying the sunshine and fresh air. After a while though, we dropped anchor and jumped off the boat into the water. There is nothing quite like jumping off a boat into deep water!! So refreshing!

Me J.J.
J.J.'s grandaughter took the wheel for a little while. Her daughter-in-law joined us also.




What a great day on the lake!!! I totally enjoyed myself!

No comments: