The most Beautiful Place I've ever Been

The most Beautiful Place I've ever Been
Big Sur, California

Friday, July 25, 2008

MY NEPHEWS












Liam & Declan are my nephews and are the light of my life!! I don't know if I'll ever have kids of my own, but I deeply love my little nephews!! They call me "Uncle D" and I love to hear their little voices excitedly squeal "Uncle D" as they run towards me for a hug! Liam is about 3 1/2 and Declan is going to be 2 in November. They are very busy, very curious and keep you on your toes at all times.


................................Cheering little brother on! Come on Declan! You can do it!!...............................














Declan decided to climb up on my coffee table, so needless to say, EVERYTHING had to moved. My house isn't exactly "childproof!" I love having them here, but it does worry me that they will hurt themselves on something that I have lying around. I'll have to try harder to see through the eyes of a child and make sure its safe for them :)






Declan likes to "bang" on the piano. He will hit the keys in time with music that is playing. Who knows? He may end up being a musician??? Everyone thinks that! Ha, Ha! A kid can't go near a musical instrument lest their family think that they are destined to be a musician of some sort :)

No comments: