The most Beautiful Place I've ever Been

The most Beautiful Place I've ever Been
Big Sur, California

Monday, July 28, 2008

WHY I HATE HAIL STORMS!!






So, you saw the pictures of my tropical plants that I have babied all winter for several YEARS now! Well, they aren't so pretty anymore! GRRRRRRrrrrr! The hail totally ripped right through some of the leaves and simply shredded some of the other ones. I really am not worried about the rubber plant. They live through about anything, but the Bird of Paradise I'm kind of worried about. They only sprout about 3 or 4 leaves a year and two of them got totally shredded in the storm.
Maybe I'm being silly, but when you take care of something, water it, feed it, make sure its in the right temperature, repot it, cart it from apartment to a new house, etc. - even if its just a plant, it is kind of hard to see it get destroyed!! How rude of that hail!!!
~~~~~~~~~******************~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: